1. The comb must be the kind with round tips/ends and loose comb teeth, don't comb in a hard way to prevent the hair loss;
2. The hair shampoo and hair conditioner must be acidic ( testing way: when the hair shampoo dilutes in the water, put drops of purplish cabbage preparation, if the water turns red, it's acidic; if turns blue, it's the alkaline shampoo);
3. Don't expose the hair extension under the sun for long time;
4. Don't keep too close to the hair extension roots when blow-drying it;
5. Don't scratch or rub the hair extension roots in a hard way;
6. Take the hair extension spray with you: don't comb the hair extension in a hard way especially when it's blown out of place in the wind, if you take the spray with you, it will be much easier to handle your hair, you can even comb them with your fingers.
7. Perform a co-wash at least once every 2-3 weeks.
8. Try to always use a moisturizing leave in conditioner. Avoid having to use any other styling products between washes.
9. Do not apply any heavy oils on hair as they will seep on to the hair extensions or wigs, in turn weighing it down and resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling.
10. Air drying is highly recommended for all hair types and u part wigs after washing and conditioning.